Tid-bits

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Hearing Voices!!

Now I have moved to a cubicle n once again its not as exciting as i thought it would be. I kinda miss the crowd in the trainee area. There was a knowledge that there were people around. A lot of faces unlike voices here because I dont know what the ppl around me look like. Out here its just me n my computer n the voice next cube who keeps cribbin about his boss to the voice next to him, the voice diagonally opp, who loves chattin over the phone.

Not like its not fun hearing voices n visualizing what the faces might be like, but it gets boring after a while, bcoz if i really do want to see the faces, all i have to do is stand up n look! Its jus that by the sound of the cribber, i dislike him immensely! But I must give him the benefit of doubt because I dont think i loved the boss too much either. The phone voice, i dont have an opinion about yet though

And of course my computer with which i have a love-hate relationship. This computer could put the slowest animal to shame by merely opening a window. And yet, when it came to me giving up this computer for a better new 'black' one, i could not get myself to do it. I was reminded of the million times I have used it for mails, blogging, taking up tests-quizzes and the many note-pad-snippets i wrote to do-something that i have in here.
Well watever the reason be, it looks like this computer is there to stay!